Welcome to my Now page, the best place to find out what I’m currently getting stuck into.
Current Goal: Flesh out the Learn Journ
6th December: Add a few more bits and pieces to the site and social medias to make it feel a bit more complete (tasks may be completed in any order).
- Add a Homepage that links to all the series from one place.
Add Impossible page. Add a Library/Books page.
- Have 20+ posts on Instagram (currently on 6).
- Do a Blender Series.
- Do a book review.
- Make a one-off post on something new and exciting.
- Finish Unity Series:
- Text Adventure Game
- Zombie Runner
- Twin Sticks
- Ahoy Matey
- Added the Bookshelf page. (01/02/2018)
- Impossible List is live! (13/12/2017)
- Glitch Garden post is live, I still need to polish off the game itself, however. (11/11/2017)
- Made an in-between post about Animation. (28/10/2017)
- My Laser Defender was put online, including sprites and source code. (21/10/2017)
- Block Breaker post is now live, although it is two days late as I got distracted by job applications over the weekend. (16/10/2017)
- It took two days in the end but my Number Wizard post it now equipped with a video demonstration section. (30/09/2017)
- Uploaded the Number Wizard post, although I need to edit and add the video to it tomorrow. (28/09/2017)
- Finished Introduction post (although I am waiting to hear back about potential copyright issues before uploading it). (24/09/2017)
- Copyright all cleared up, the first post is now live! (27/09/2017)
- Added an Employment page to the site. This page merged the previous Resume and Aims and Interests pages. It also added a section on projects (although empty for now) and contact information. (22/09/2017)
- After over a week of travelling, I’ve added downloadable versions of my online resume. (14/09/2017)
- Updated online resume and about me pages. (06/09/2017)
- Stayed on the Memrise German 5 leaderboard.
- Had a conversation for at least 5 minutes in German every day.
- Did a blog post every day.
- Uploaded a video 5 out of 7 days.
- When to the Isarinselfest, had two conversations in German with two different groups of people, then did a review for the week in German. Uploaded the video, wrote a blog post, and shared everything on social media. (03/09/2017)
- Uploaded yesterday’s video and made a blog post, carried on general practice and prepared for the final video of my challenge tomorrow. (02/09/2017)
- Practised speaking German all morning, then went to the Botanical Gardens to film a conversation, didn’t manage to upload the video though. (01/09/2017)
- Filmed and edited a video, then uploaded a post for yesterday. Then made it to the top of the Memrise German 5 leaderboard and made another post about slowing things down to focus, no video this time though.(31/08/2017)
- Spent a day at the Tegernsee, managed my Memrise quota but not much else. (30/08/2017)
- Filmed, edited and uploaded the second video, wrote a blog post, wrote a brief script, and spent an hour and a half on Memrise (although now I am only fourth on the leaderboard, I still have my sights on first place for the end of the week though). (29/08/2017)
- Uploaded a video, wrote a blog post, spent an hour writing, another hour on Memrise (currently third on the leaderboard!), and had a conversation that lasted about 3 minutes (but I’ll count it anyway, just this once). (28/08/2017)
- Wrote a blog post about the challenge. (27/08/2017)
- Set up social medias, added an online resume and contact page, and fixed SEO and readability (didn’t quite get green everywhere though). (24/08/2017).
- Chose a theme (Nisarg), customised it, and set up a navigation bar, widgets, and plug-ins. (22/08/2017)
- About and Now pages. (21/08/2017)
- Set up domain etc. (20/08/17)